hostility
hostility
hostility
hostility
hostility hostility

Author Topic: Skajp? o.O  (Read 1370 times)

Offline JANJIC

• EPG Experienced Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 42
  • Awards EPG Graber EPG Kladioničar EPG Donator Liman
    • Awards
Skajp? o.O
« on: October 15, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »
  • [+]0
  • [-]0
  • Dobio sam zahtev na skajpu uz ovu poruku, mozes li mi Saveta reci sta je ovo?

[9/29/2013 6:41:00 PM] hakeem9981: Dear Janjić,
      My name is  Mr. Hakeem Hakeem ,The Group Human Resources United  Bank for Africa Accra Ghana. I got your information during my search for business partner. I am  40 Years of Age and Married with two Lovely  kids.. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and I only hope we can assist  each other.
      I have packaged a Financial Transaction that Will benefit both of us with this last name " Janjić " so when I saw your last name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I believe it is the will of the Almighty God for me to come across you now, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. One Mr.Alexander Janjić   (now a deceased) who happens to be a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with our bank in 2004 for 60 calendar months,valued at US$18,400,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Now his Certificate of Deposit (CD) expired January 16,2010. Sadly,I regret to let you know that Mr.Alexander Janjić   was among the death victims far back May 27, 2006 Indonesia earthquake in central Java that killed over 5800 people. He was off to Indonesia on a business trip before the eventuality took place. My bank management is yet to discover anything about his death. Mr.Alexander Janjić   did not mention any beneficiary when the account was created and he was not married and has no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions
    concerning the renewal of his Certificate of Deposit (CD) with the bank.
      Basically, this fund has come to maturity and ready for withdrawal together with the accrued interest. If the bank directors happens to learn that Mr. Alexander  Janjić   is dead and do not have any beneficiary to claim his fund, it will be reverted into the bank's treasury account as unclaimed deposit.Now, I must provide a beneficiary to claim this fund. For this reason,I have no choice but to search for you through his name so as to present you before the bank as the sole beneficiary to late Mr.Alexander Janjić  .The fact that both of you share the same name has made this transaction executable under a legitimate background. There is no risk involved.
       Better we claim this money and invest it in your country richly. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties. If you are able to assist me with this noble endeavour,please contact me on my personal email address (colleenoterga@gmail.com) for details and procedures. Please do treat this information as highly confidential.
    Have a nice day and God bless.
    Anticipating your communication.
    Mr.Hakeem
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:25:16 PM by Janjic »

Offline feel like a cow

• EPG Veteran
    • EPG Active Member
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 1
    • -Receive: 114
    • Holly cow!
    • Awards EPG Staff